The Niphadkar’s Asthma Allergy Center, Dadar Mumbai
Director from 2011-2014
COLUMBIA ASTHMA AND ALLERGY CLINIC, Vancouver, Washington Feb 2010 onwards
Providing high quality, super-specialty care to A/I patients, designing clinical studies with external collaborators and writing local and national research and review papers.
JACKSON MEDICAL MALL, Jackson, Mississippi 2002 – Jan 2010
- Administer operations of a clinic serving 2,500 patients on average yearly with oversight of 1-2 RNs, 1 Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), and 1 clinic secretary.
- Provide high level of quality, patient care in a busy referral-based practice serving patients with asthma, allergic disorders, anaphylactic conditions, eczema and skin allergies, and immunodeficiency disorders.
- Supervise 1-2 fellows-in-training per clinic.
- Design clinic-based research studies, write medical scientific papers, present abstracts and posters at national and international meetings
- Design and deliver lectures in Asthma Epidemiology and Genetics, Childhood Asthma, Asthma Management, Asthma Pathophysiology, Atopic Dermatitis, Food Allergy, Urticaria and Angioedema, Innate Immunity, Primary Immunodeficiency and Complement Deficiency.
- Supervise medical Residents
- Supervise medical Students rotating through outpatient Pediatrics monthly.
Diploma in Allergy and Asthma (DAA) Program, CMC Vellore
Training Programs in Allergy, Allergy Testing, Allergen Immunotherapy for Specialists at National Medical Conferences like NAPCON, RESPICON, PULMOCON, PEDICON
UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER, Jackson, Mississippi
2002 – Jan 2010
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Present lectures in Asthma Diagnosis and Management, Atopic Dermatitis and Food Allergy, Allergic Rhinitis and Immunotherapy, Urticaria and Angioedema, Immunodeficiency and several other topics in Allergy and Immunology
ASTHMA COALITION OF MISSISSIPPI, American Lung Association, Jackson, Mississippi 2006 –2010 Physician Team Leader, Mississippi State Asthma Plan
- Ensure development and implementation of federally funded plan to coordinate control of asthma statewide.
4TH, 5TH, 6TH ANNUAL ASTHMA SUMMIT, American Lung Association, Jackson, Mississippi 2006, 2008 Co-chairman
- Worked collaboratively with to design agenda and lectures based on feedback and opinions of co-chair.
- Contacted local and national speakers to deliver presentations.
- Organized and scheduled team meetings to determine venue, meals, session schedules, and CME.
- Evaluated sessions to assess and ensure compliance with CME guidelines.
- Led team meeting to discuss feedback after completion of the meeting to implement improvements for next year.